Did you know that APU has an institutional subscription to EndNote X8? You can use it for free!
EndNote allows you to easily collect references from electronic and traditional sources, organize your references for your research topics and papers, and create a formatted bibliography for your paper or cite references while you write.
To get more information and download the EndNote software for free, visit this link (APU NetID and password required).
We recommend these YouTube videos for guidance on getting started and all that EndNote can do for you and your writing process:
- What's New in EndNote X8 - 5 minutes
- How To Use EndNote in 5 Minutes: Windows - 5 minutes
- How to Use EndNote in 6 Minutes: Macintosh - 6 minutes
- EndNote X8 on Windows: The Short Course - 25 minutes
- EndNote X8 on Macintosh: The Short Course - 24 minutes
Be sure to look at this LibGuide for instructions specific to APU: